09 October 2011

Dating is not for the faint of Heart.

Went on a date the other night and I thought it went well, we laughed a lot, I thought connected about a few things, the next day I get and email telling me there was no chemisty? Really was I on the same date?

This is a classic example why dating is not for the faint of heart, we put our hearts out there feel some kind of connection and then the door is closed. Now mind you I have been on a mission and had the door slammed in my face a few times, but somehow it just seems so much more personal when you are dating, maybe it isn't? Maybe I shouldn't take it personal, but just say hey, she wasn't interested and move on, I am sure there is a happy medium, between not caring and getting hurt every time, I just haven't figured out what it is yet. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment