09 May 2011

The Beggining

Ok so this is not really the begining, but somewhere in the middle, at least I hope it is. Why am I blogging, many reasons, well... really only two that I can think of.

First because I like technology and want to try it out, yeah I'm probably following somebody else, but hey maybe I am following some good people.

Second I want to talk about what I believe in. So if somebody reads this and likes what they read. Let me know, and if you don't like what you read, let me know in a nice way.  Always open for constructive criticism... not.  Let's be honest I don't like somebody tellling me I am wrong, but hey maybe I'll respond.

So let's talk about my name, "SingleAgainReally?" so I have joined the ranks of the twice divorced, I wonder how big that group is? Wow this is scary http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_div_rat-people-divorce-rate anyways, so in this new group? What does it mean? well if you read this maybe you will get to find out, at least from my point of view.

Today what it means, it means I just had a 40 minute converstaion with my childrens mother about the upcoming week, it means that for whatever weird twist, we are now far better friends than we were when we were married and though it seems strange, it is good for the children at least that is what I tell myself. How is it that now I can converse and be so relaxed around this woman that a year ago made my blood pressure rise just by walking in the room?

Today it also means that it was somebodies birthday that I have only been out with once, but I really enjoyed the date and want to go on more, so do I get her a birthday present? Send an email, text, real letter (too late for that) so I settled on an email with a song attached that I really like, now the wondering begins, how did she accept that, am I being too pushy?  So I realized this is bringing up more questions than I thought it would, and the adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment